2KHz to 1MHz
Low Frequency Antenna for Broadband Measurement
LoWavz™ antennas from Kaltman Creations provide as much as 12 dBi gain at low frequencies in the ELF to HF bands, ideal for EMC testing.
Microwaves & RF magazine
- Construction: PVC tube encased
- Frequency: 2KHz to 1MHz
- Field type: E
- Pattern: Omni directional
- Gain: -16db
- IP3: 28dbm
- Impedance: 50 or 1K Ohms (selectable)
- DC Power: 12-18 volts 20mA, or 2 9V batteries (batteries not included)
- AC Power: 120AC / 12VDC adaptor w/ 2.5mm plug
- Dimensions: 1 in (D) X 25 in (L)
- Weight: < 1 lb.
- Connector: BNC
- Mounting type: Handheld or clamp (not included)
- Weather proof – Yes
This is a great EMC measurement tool. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Graphical radiation patterns and charts are “typical” and are for representational use only. Performance characteristics may vary from model to model.