10KHz to 60MHz
Low Frequency Antenna for Broadband Measurement
LoWavz™ antennas from Kaltman Creations provide as much as 12 dBi gain at low frequencies in the ELF to HF bands, ideal for EMC testing.
Microwaves & RF magazine
- Construction: PVC tube encased
- Frequency: 10KHz to 60MHz
- Field type: E
- Pattern: Omni directional
- Gain: -21db
- Impedance: 50 or 1K Ohms (selectable)
- DC Power: 12-18 volts 20mA, or 2 9V batteries (batteries not included)
- AC Power: 120AC / 12VDC adaptor w/ 2.5mm plug
- Dimensions: 1 in (D) X 25 in (L)
- Weight: < 1 lb.
- Connector: BNC
- Mounting type: Handheld or clamp (not included)
- Weather proof – Yes
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Graphical radiation patterns and charts are “typical” and are for representational use only.Performance characteristics may vary from model to model.