The Breakthrough Wireless Solution
This is the breakthrough solution to the RF congestion and “spectrum squeeze” issues that have plagued the pro audio industry in recent years.
The new RF-ResQ™ (Receiver Enhancement System) is an antenna signal processor that can rescue and salvage unusable RF spectrum, substantially reduce interference and more.
Housed in a rugged single-rack space unit, the RF-ResQ™ is the world’s first standalone wireless microphone filtering system employing multiple military-spec, high-Q bandpass filters. RF-ResQ™ will clean up the received RF spectrum, allow for closer adjacent channel spacing (potentially doubling available channel counts), remove the issue of intermodulation effects, and improve the reception of weaker transmissions.
- World first assignable wireless mic bandpass filter/processor
- Antenna distribution with router
- Amplifier for each receiver channel, up to 10dB
- DiverseQ™ improved diversity antenna switching
- Network or USB controlled – set it & lock it
- 8 channels per 1U rack
- More cost effective than traditional distribution amplifiers and amplified antennas
- Rescue & salvage unusable RF spectrum
- Create closer channel spacing (ability to add more channels)
- Eliminate out-of-band interference
- Reduce intermodulation
- Free up RF spectrum (double the number channels in the same spectrum)
- Maximized RF dynamic range
- Improved wireless audio quality
- Latency in the nanoseconds
- Peace of mind for critical wireless applications
- Frequency band – 470MHz min, 928MHz max
- Channel step size – 25KHz max, selectable by software
- Filter bandwidth – 150KHz typical
- Noise figure from antenna input to Channel Out – 7dB max, valid for power levels of -70 to -10 dBm
- Gain from antenna input to Channel Out – 0dB or +10dB, valid for power levels of -70 to -10 dBm
- Signal delay from antenna input to Channel Out – <0.1 µS
- Input power range – -70 dBm min, +20 dBm max (note: above -10 dBm NF will exceed 7dB
- RF input/output ports – 2 antenna min, 8 outputs max; 50 ohms nominal; built-in DiverseQ ™
- Channels – 8, router output assignable 1 to 1, 4 to 2, 2 to 4, 8 to 1, Bypass
- Interface – USB and LAN, UBS2.0 and RJ45, controlling software included
Easy to Navigate Intuitive Configuration Software
RF Res-Q™ Modes
Click images to enlarge.