Calculate Intermodulation Distortion
The Invisible Waves RF‐intermodPRO™ software offers one‐click and automated solutions to calculate and predict intermodulation interference of wireless microphones. RF‐intermodPRO refines and simplifying the process as compared to other IMD programs with easy to use and intuitive Click & Drag graphic displays.
The program graphically displays on screen the predicted locations of the intermod components and assists in the frequency coordination process. Used as a standalone software or integrated with our Invisible Waves RF analyzers, it is a ‘must have’ for professional audio wireless microphone users, AV installers of wireless devices, frequency coordinators, and broadcasters.
- One-click mic assignments
- Create custom wireless inventories and groups
- Click and drag or group-select your wireless transmitters
- Editable local TV station, NTSC, DTV and other transmitter frequency locations
- Editable and printable wireless mics and devices inventory list
- Custom marker points and color coding
- Interfaces with RF Command Center and RF-Vue
- Frequency Range: 1Hz to 1GHz
- Harmonic Components: 3rd and 5th, Selectable
- TV Station Database – FCC/North America
- TV Station Parameters – Min EPR and Max Distance: Selectable
- Geographic Location Selection – Zip Code or Coordinates
Click on images to “zoom”