RF Command Center Analyzer for Live Events, Wireless Device Interference Solutions
PC-based RF spectrum analyzers, specifically designed for the professional audio and video industries. The next generation of the popular Invisible Waves™ analyzer forms a power RF Command Center™ to set-up, monitor and manage your wireless microphones, in-ear monitors, intercom, remote control, security, access control, etc. at live events. It efficiently helps you manage your RF wireless interference.
- 10 different control and alarm panels, each one ‘dockable’ or screen floating.
- Visual and audible alarms for RF levels and rogue interference.
- Custom Marker Point naming and color coding.
- Click & Drag the RF traces (transmissions) right into the Master Status Display for continuous RF status monitoring.
- Tunable Indicator Sweep Bar for the Click to Listen™ (CTL) function, (or click on the individual speaker icons in the Master Status Display).
- Zoom in and out of the RF spectrum with the Click & Drag function.
- On screen activation of the cursor Help Assistant.
- Unlimited levels of un-do’s.
Awards & Reviews
Kaltman Creations’ IWx RF Command Center has received a Parnelli Award nomination for “Indispensable Technology.”
IWx Gets Glowing Review in FOH Magazine
Like a rear-view mirror, IWx doesn’t make better drivers, but by increasing awareness of what’s around, it helps avoid problems. Everyone knows you should never have to use your spare RF. For about the price of a spare RF unit, IWx can help make sure of it.
Mark Frink FOH Editor and Audio Engineer
IWx Saves the Day Again
I thought you might like to know that my Invisible Waves X has been the “SAVES THE DAY AGAIN” topic of discussion out here on the PRINCE Canada tour. With a gaggle of RF on our stage and fighting local arena systems daily it has once again proven the difference between good and bad shows, as well as fired/not fired crew. Any tools to make the day more comfortable are a blessing.
Scott Griffith: RF Coordinator, Derek Vanord: MonitorTech
Click on images to “zoom”
- IWxLIVE™ 9KHz – 1.8GHz
- IWxAV™ 9KHz – 3.5GHz
- Level Range (typical): -130dbm to 0dbm
- Filter Bandwidth: 1KHz – 50MHz
- 10PPM Frequency Stability
- Accuracy (typical): +/- 3dB
- PC Interfaces: USB Adapter 2.0
- Audio Output: Line-level, Mini stereo plug
- Antenna Interface: 50 Ohm SMA
- Receiver – DDS Based, Superheterodyne
*Specifications subject to change without notice
System Packages Include
- Electronics / spectrum analyzer package
- AC adaptor / charger
- Broadband antennas
- USB to PC connection cable
- High-impact carrying case
- Optional smart LiPO rechargeable battery pack (4hrs)
Amplified Directional Antenna & Battery
For use with the Invisible Waves IWx systems for amplified, directional RF analysis. The IWxANT antenna provides 10db of additional gain through a calibrated on-board amplifier. The inherent directional characteristics of the LOG Periodic antenna allow for directional analysis while excluding background RF. Don’t forget the battery! – an extended charge battery pack (IWxBATT) for the IWx.
For use with the Invisible Waves, IWx systems. The Smart LiPo battery pack provides up to 4-5 hours of continuous use and recharges from the standard IWx AC adapter. The Smart battery allows the IWx to be used if AC power is not available.
- For long distance measurements
- Bias “T” Power Injector with DC blocker (SMA connections)
- 12V Power supply (for application other than with IWx)
- BNC to SMA adaptor
- SMA to SMA jumper
- Microphone stand mount
- Frequency range: 450MHz to 870MHz (usable gain up to 950MHz)
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Beam pattern: approximately 100 degrees
- Gain Select: 3db or 10db
- Connection: BNC*
*BNC Cable not included.
- Low noise and electromagnetic radiation
- Voltage, current and temperature monitoring
- Continuous battery charge status display
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Source) function
- Short circuit and surge protection
- 2,000 mAh Maximum output current (continuous)
- Typical output voltage range 11.7 – 12.0 V
- Input voltage range for correct operation 12.0 – 14.0 V
- Typical charge time from flat 4-hours
- Storage time from full charge to 70% capacity 30-days
- Operating temperature range 0 – 50°C