Identifies Exact Frequencies
The RF-id SOLO™ is aimed at RF/Audio tech’s, production companies, rental houses, contractor/installers, frequency coordinators. With the units LCD readout, the RF-id SOLO user can simultaneously and instantly confirm exact frequencies and transmission signal strength, avoiding the need to handle the transmitter.
This this near field RF meter and frequency counter is the perfect item for the toolbox.
Mark Kaltman, President, Kaltman Creations
- Confirm frequencies
- Confirm power output
- Use at corporate events, theatrical events, places of worship and concerts
- Portable, pocket sized, perfect for the toolbox
- Rechargeable battery
- Convert group & channel designations to frequency
- Organization & management tool
- Lighted LCD displays for low-light readings
- Dimensions: 3.35″ x 1.8″ x .85″
- Power: 5 VDC, 1A – built-in rechargeable NiMH battery (includes adapter/charger)
- Frequency range: 1MHz – 2.6GHz*
- LCD: Frequency counter and signal level display